Makes approx. 14 medium pancakes
1 3/4 whole wheat flour
1/2 C powdered milk
1/4 C granulated sugar
1 1/2 TBSP baking powder
1 TBSP cinnamon (optional or can be replaced with other spices)
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 C water
- Whisk together all dry ingredients in a medium-sized mixing bowl (make sure to break up any and all lumps).
- Add water and gently whisk until just incorporated (don't over mix).
- Preheat griddle or non-stick pan over 350 F/medium.
- Allow batter to rest while the pan gets good and hot.
- Grease the pan and ladle out portions of batter.
- Allow to cook approx. 1-2 minutes or until edges firm up.
- Flip the pancake over and cook another minute.
- Remove pancake from pan.
- Repeat steps 5-8 until all batter has been cooked.
- Top with butter and/or your favorite syrup and enjoy!